Auto Rickshaw advertising in Karachi is a Good option for outdoor marketing. R&Z Corporation Advertising deals in auto-rickshaw back side branding on roadside outdoor advertising and marketing all over Karachi city as well as inside complete cities in Sindh province, Pakistan. We have the operation of rickshaw panaflex pasting for publicity purposes all Provinces of Pakistan. We use quality panaflex or vinyl printing for Good advertising displays at a very competitive price.
-ENGAGE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE DAILY TO SEE YOUR AD ON ROADS…
-Want Your Brand To Move With Rickshaw…
-A Low-Cost Medium for Advertising…
Rickshaw Advertising is the most popular and less budget outdoor marketing all over Karachi city. Auto Rickshaw advertising in Karachi is one of the historical outdoor advertising methods.
R&Z Corporation has arrived to change the way you think about advertising. Let it be known to all that market disruption has arrived. To help our clients connect with their audience in better and memorable ways and help them expand their reach is our goal. Remove the barriers and think outside the box. Our first wave of innovation will be to bring ads to a moving platform. We are going nuclear against billboards and think putting ads on the sub continent’s most important vehicle will usher in a new breed of Advertisements.
71.60% of people, who use public transport, use an auto-rickshaw in the month.
Statistics (Vehicle Advertising Works)
– It is the most affordable outdoor medium
– Effective reach amongst 8 to 80-year-olds
– Autos tend to stay in prime locations in search of customers, ensuring maximum visibility for your brand.
– Unlike hoardings which are static, an auto travels to every nook & corner of the city.
– Hoardings at prime locations are expensive whereas autos carry your brand even there!
– We also have Flex display autos for economic cost.
– BUT your target audience is the millions of men, women, and children on the road, in their Luxury Cars, Bikes, in buses/taxis/… and they cannot miss the branded autos which run on their eye level on the road.
– Travels 150 km a day
– Up to 20 hours on road, 7 days a week